Monday, December 3, 2012

Class Update and goal: 11/30/12 and 12/3/12


In class on Friday (11/30/12) we had a substitute teacher. We received a packet which talked about several political scenarios which could have caused the south to break away. Today in class (12/3/12) we discussed a political cartoon from the presidential election of 1860. The cartoon showed the two main candidates Abraham Lincoln and Stephen Douglas fighting over a map of the United States; they were particularly fighting over the western states.  The Political cartoon also showed John Bell trying to glue the map back together while John Breckinridge handed it up to him.  

My 30 day challenge isn’t going to well. I don’t want to go for a jog tonight because I have hockey in the morning and I don’t want to be achy for my second practice of the season. I will definitely go for a jog tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment