Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Winnie the Pooh" Blog 1/22/13

Which Winnie the Pooh Character Are You?


You are Rabbit. You are clever, intelligent, and level-headed. You have close, loyal friendships, but you have a bit of a short temper when the people around you act foolishly.
The words “worrisome” and “nervous” from the descriptions immediately helped me distinguish that I was Rabbit. Rabbit is a worrisome rabbit that means the best for his friends but is not always sure how to help. The actor playing this role should be able to find variety in the ways to portray Rabbit’s nervousness. Rabbit primarily sings as part of the ensemble with only one solo singing line. After I took the quiz it came up as Rabbit, just as I expected. I am happy with who I am. I can become paranoid and nervous about things, but I don’t not like this about myself. I think it helps me do things right, after I've checked that I've done it right like 30 times! I also like the fact that I always want the best for my friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment